CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Booty



So here it is, some of the holiday booty I acquired. From sister: Southern Culture on the Skids tote, home of the future travel knitting by me. From guy: Knitting Nature by Norah Gaughn and the most kick-ass knitting needles a girl could want. The needles are from kiku, in size 13. I can't wait to knit with them and am thinking up a pattern as we speak.

This is Madison Penelope asleep on our new couch. She's a monkey!

Oh--I was NOT in fact able to mail out my sissy's package due to the closure of federal offices following the death of President Ford. Thankfully, my dad warned me of this development last night so I did not waste a quarter in the parking meter this AM to find the post office closed and arrive late to work for no reason at all. Today was actually a pretty good day all in all.

Oh, and last, I would like to thank The Sun for making an appearance today, you brightened up the hood like no one can. Peace!!

0 comments: